Saturday, November 24, 2012

Today I am an ornament

I've been so excited about Christmas that today I unconsciously dressed like an ornament. This is what happens when you are listening to Christmas jams while you're getting ready! It happens to me every year. My love for Christmas just exudes from within me!

Top: Marshall's
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Today was also my mom's birthday! Happy birthday to the best mama on Earth! She's not just my mom. She is my best friend, mentor, and inspiration. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Some of the most special moments in my life are with her. Her optimism and support have inspired me reach many of the goals I have accomplished. I am so blessed to have her in my life! I love you mamasita!

No comments:

Post a Comment