Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lazy days.

Lazy days call for:

1) A side bun with a bow. It's the easiest hair style. I didn't feel like drying my hair today. So I just twisted my hair up into a bun and stuck some bobby pins in it, and it's a done deal.


2) Picking the first thing you see in your closet to wear. And of course, the first thing I see is polka dots! I have wayyy too many polka dots in my closet. Totally not complaining though.

Top: T.J.Maxx (I am a major Maxxinista)
Cardigan: Target
Shorts: Cotton On
Tights: Target
Boots: Dirty Laundry

3) Wearing the comfiest boots, because comfort comes first on lazy days.


Although I was feeling quite lazy today, I got much done. Who says lazy days can't be productive, right? Do you guys have any lazy day rituals?

2 comments:

  1. Lazy days are the best days! Mine are usually equipped with a bun and boots too. xo

    ReplyDelete