Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome, Monday!

Monday, we meet again! Well I welcome this new week with open arms. Time to make some new memories, accomplish goals, and make some new goals for myself. For some reason I have a really good feeling about this week! I'm going to make it as productive as possible. Time is precious, and so is life! There is so much beauty around us and so much to be thankful for!

Today I started my day bright and early. I never thought I was much of a morning person, but it seems like I am becoming one! The earlier I wake up, the happier I am. I just feel like I get more out of my day when I start earlier. I even did my hair this morning! Sometimes I get so lazy so I just go with a braid or a bun. I just hate blow drying it! It takes so long! I don't think I want to cut it though. I like having long hair even if it can get hard to handle sometimes. The only thing I ever have an urge to cut is my bangs. Sometimes I just want some full-blown Audrey Hepburn bangs, but they just don't fit me! Side-swept is the way to go for me.


Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Walter
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

Today I wore one of the Charlotte Russe tops I got the other day. I don't own much pink, but I think I need to balance out the colors in my closet. I have lots of black, white, blue, and yellow. So this was a good addition to my closet! :)

Hope you all have a marvelous Monday! <3

9 comments:

  1. I love your sandals, they're so cute!
    - http://hakuna-matatahh.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, I especially love your shirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this post, you have such great style. i love what you wear and your hair too <3 beautiful! i hope you're having a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much, lovely! I hope you are having a lovely week as well! <3

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit! I love the top! And I get you on the early morning thing! I just wish I was better at it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love that! :) I just followed you!

    ReplyDelete