Saturday, February 12, 2011

My name is _____, It's oh so _____!

So this morning when I was at Subway some really annoying song came on, and it's been stuck in my head all day! It says something like "My name is keri i'm oh so scary...." well anyway, the whole song she is just rhyming with her name, and I've been singing different versions of the song all day! Like "My name is Keri, I'm oh so hairy. They can call me beary." Sadly, the song doesn't really work with my name...Wah!

Here's me trying anyway:

"My name is Marlyn, it rhymes with Darlene. But if that was my name then I'd be kinda gnarly (no offense to the Darlenes of this world). I dream of having a daughter named Marley, but if that doesn't happen then it's gonna be Carly?"

Okay, NO! Well hopefully now that I wrote about it, I won't have that wretched song in my head and I will be able to sleep in peace! Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment