Friday, February 19, 2010

M. I. A.

Honey, I'm home! (Gosh, I love that Lucille Ball.) With me I bring bad news and good news. Which one do you wanna wear first? Good or bad? Oh, is that "good" I hear? Great. I was gonna pick whichever I wanted to say first anyway. Well, the good news is that I'm back from my hiatus. There are signs of life! I have not forgotten you Mr. Blog and lovely friends. The bad news is... ummmm. There is no bad news. I guess that's good news too!

Since I have been gone for so long, I think I should update you folks with what I've been up to these days. I mean, come on, my last post is from November! Anyway, I guess I owe you guys a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentines day (aka Single Awareness Day), and so on and so forth. Oh where should the updating begin? Well I'll start with January since the December stuff is sooooo last year. 2010 has been quite an intense year so far. I've been working since the beginning of January. I've been caught in the world of tax preparing. I guess I can't do much complaining. I work with the people I love the most: my family! We have so much fun at work. It should be illegal! It's also only 3 months of work, which is really awesome. Our Phones endlessly ring and the fax machine resemble a printing press. I love tax season. Now, that 'tis the season to be jolly.

February has been pretty much the same. Just work, work, and more work. The only novelty is that I finally started school. I started February 16th, which is 2 days ago. I'm taking Business Finance and Biology. I'm taking a light load this semester because it's the tax season semester drill. So far I'm loving these classes! They both are very fun. I especially love a stock exchange game we're playing in my finance class. They've got me checking stock every 30 minutes. I enjoy it! Maybe I belong in Wall street.

Well It's getting pretty late now, and I probably should be going to bed. I have to get ready for work bright and early tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I'm gonna watch Annie the musical tommorow. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you tomorrow! It's only a day away! I'm pretty stoked. Well goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment